THE ORIGINAL VIPTAMIN
ubiquinol Q10Enough for 30 days
Buy Ubiquinol - What you need to know
Want to find the best Q10 product? Here you can find out what the differences are and what we can offer you: our Viptamin Ubiquinol Q10
The quality of the Q10 is crucial. Therefore, make sure you take the right form of Q10. Ubiquinone is the inferior form of Q10. Ubiquinol the superior form.
Viptamin Ubiquinol-Q10 is 100% natural
Q10 can be produced both synthetically and naturally. Viptamin Ubiquinol-Q10 is produced by the best coenzyme Q10 producer Kaneka®, which uses a natural and patented organic fermentation process for our product.
The result: a pure body-identical ubiquinol that is 100 percent natural and identical to the body’s own CoQ10.
What to look out for:
Inferior Q10 products are made from tobacco or bacteria by synthetic means. There is no question of usability or bioavailability with such products.
Synthetically produced Q10 is cheaper to manufacture, but has distinct disadvantages. It is practically not accepted by the body’s cells because it does not exactly resemble the body’s own Q10. Therefore, you have to swallow much more capsules of the synthetic Q10.
With other products you have to take three capsules of 30mg daily, now one small capsule with bioactivated Ubiquinol Q10 is enough.
Q10 in the form of ubiquinol from Viptamin offers you many advantages
- 100% vegan capsules
- Free from microcrystalline cellulose
- 100% free from all additives
- Without sugar or artificial sweeteners
- Without flavourings, preservatives or additives
- Without lactose and gluten
- Not tested on animals
Studies on the benefits of ubiquinol Q10
Q10 is a substance produced naturally in the body. We absorb it partly through food, partly our body produces Q10 itself. But the own production of Q10 decreases continuously in the course of life.
In the body, high Q10 concentrations are found in organs with a high energy demand such as the heart, liver or lungs.
The body's supply of Q10 is estimated to be about 0.5 to 2 g. The daily diet provides 5 to 10 mg of coenzyme Q10 daily.
In food, Q10 is particularly rich in meat, fish (sardines, mackerel), nuts (e.g. pistachios), whole grains, legumes, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds and vegetable oils.
Proof of studies
- Bloomer RJ, Canale RE, McCarthy CG, Farney TM. Impact of oral ubiquinol on blood oxidative stress and exercise performance. Oxide Med Cell Longev. 2012;2012:465020. Epub 2012 Aug 23.
- Bookstaver DA, Burkhalter NA, Hatzigeorgiou C. Effect of coenzyme q10 supplementation on statin-induced myalgias. Am J Cardiol. 2012 Aug 15;110(4):526- 9. Epub 2012 May 18.
- Marcoff L, Thompson PD.The role of coenzyme Q10 in statin-associated myopathy: a systematic review. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2007 Jun 12;49(23):2231-7.
- Caso G, Kelly P, McNurlan MA, Lawson WE. Effect of coenzyme Q10 on myopathic symptoms in patients treated with statins. Am J Cardiol 2007; 99:1409-1412.
- Cordero MD, Cano-García FJ, Alcocer-Gómez E, De Miguel M, Sánchez-Alcázar JA. Oxidative stress correlates with headache symptoms in fibromyalgia: coenzyme Q effect on clinical improvement. PLoS One. 2012;7(4):e35677.
- Cordero MD, Cotán D, Del-Pozo-Martín Y, Carrión AM, de Miguel M, Bullón P, Sánchez-Alcazar JA. Oral coenzyme Q10 supplementation improves clinical symptoms and recovers pathologic alterations in blood mononuclear cells in a fibromyalgia patient. Nutrition. 2012 Aug 13. [Epub ahead of print]
- Dai YL, Luk TH, Yiu KH, et al. Reversal of mitochondrial dysfunction by coenzyme Q10 supplement improves endothelial function in patients with ischaemic left ventricular systolic dysfunction: a randomized controlled trial. Atherosclerosis. 2011 Jun;216(2):395-401.
- Dzugkoev SG, Kaloeva MB, Dzugkoeva FS. Effect of combination therapy with coenzyme q10 on functional and metabolic parameters in patients with type 1 diabetes mellitus. Bull Exp Biol Med. 2012 Jan;152(3):364-6. English, Russian.
- Folkers K, Langsjoen P, Willis R, et al. ... decreases coenzyme Q10 levels in humans. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 1990; 87:8931-8934.
- Gao L, Mao Q, Cao J, Wang Y, Zhou X, Fan L. Effects of coenzyme Q10 on vascular endothelial function in humans: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Atherosclerosis. 2012 Apr;221(2):311-6.
- Greenlee H, Shaw J, Lau YK, Naini A, Maurer M. Lack of Effect of Coenzyme Q10 on ... Cytotoxicity in Breast Cancer Cell Cultures. Integr Cancer Ther. 2012 Apr 26. [Epub ahead of print]
- Gül I, Gökbel H, Belviranli M, Okudan N, Büyükbaş S, Başarali K. Oxidative stress and antioxidant defense in plasma after repeated bouts of supramaximal exercise: the effect of coenzyme Q10. J Sports Med Phys Fitness. 2011 Jun;51(2):305-12.
- Holland S, Silberstein SD, Freitag F, Dodick DW, Argoff C, Ashman E; Quality Standards Subcommittee of the American Academy of Neurology and the American Headache Society. Evidence-based guideline update: NSAIDs and other complementary treatments for episodic migraine prevention in adults: report of the Quality Standards Subcommittee of the American Academy of Neurology and the American Headache Society. Neurology. 2012 Apr 24;78(17):1346-53.
- Hwang TL, Tsai CJ, Chen JL, Changchien TT, Wang CC, Wu CM. Magnesium ascorbyl phosphate and coenzyme Q10 protect keratinocytes against UVA irradiation by suppressing glutathione depletion. Mol Med Report. 2012 Aug;6(2):375-8.
- Ishikawa A, Homma Y. Beneficial effect of ubiquinol, the reduced form of coenzyme Q10, on ... nephrotoxicity. Int Braz J Urol. 2012 Mar-Apr;38(2):230-4; discussion 234.
- Kaufmann P, Thompson JL, et al. QALS Study Group. Phase II trial of CoQ10 for ALS finds insufficient evidence to justify phase III. Ann Neurol. 2009 Aug;66(2):235- 44.
- Larijani VN, Ahmadi N, Zeb I, Khan F, Flores F, Budoff M. Beneficial effects of aged garlic extract and coenzyme Q10 on vascular elasticity and endothelial function: The FAITH randomized clinical trial. Nutrition. 2012 Aug 1. [Epub ahead of print]
- Lee BJ, Lin YC, Huang YC, Ko YW, Hsia S, Lin PT. The relationship between coenzyme Q10, oxidative stress, and antioxidant enzymes activities and coronary artery disease. ScientificWorldJournal. 2012;2012:792756.
- Liu J, Wang L, Takagi MA, Zhan SY, Xia Y. Coenzyme Q10 for Parkinson's disease. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2011 Dec 7;(12):CD008150.
- Hodgson JM, Watts GF, Playford DA, Burke V, Croft KD. Coenzyme Q10 improves blood pressure and glycaemic control: a controlled trial in subjects with type 2 diabetes. Eur J Clin Nutr. 2002 Nov;56(11):1137-42.
- Lulli M, Witort E, Papucci L, Torre E, Schiavone N, Dal Monte M, Capaccioli S. Coenzyme Q10 protects retinal cells from apoptosis induced by radiation in vitro and in vivo. J Radiat Res. 2012 Sep 1;53(5):695-703.
- Mauskop A. Nonmedication, alternative, and complementary treatments for migraine. Continuum (Minneap Minn). 2012 Aug;18(4):796-806. Review.
- Mezawa M, Takemoto M, Onishi S, Ishibashi R, Ishikawa T, Yamaga M, Fujimoto M, Okabe E, He P, Kobayashi K, Yokote K. The reduced form of coenzyme Q10 improves glycemic control in patients with type 2 diabetes: An open label pilot study. 2012 Aug 8. doi: 10.1002/biof.1038. [Epub ahead of print]
- Mischley LK, Allen J, Bradley R. Coenzyme Q10 deficiency in patients with Parkinson's disease. J Neurol Sci. 2012 Jul 15;318(1-2):72-5. epub 2012 Apr 27.
- Mortensen SA, Leth A, Agner E, Rohde M. Dose-related decrease of serum coenzyme Q10 during treatment with HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors. Mol Aspects Med 1997; 18(suppl): S137-S144.
- Okudan N, Revan S, Balci SS, Belviranli M, Pepe H, Gökbel H. Effects of CoQ10 supplementation and swimming training on exhaustive exercise-induced oxidative stress in rat heart. Bratisl Lek Listy. 2012;113(7):393-9.
- Ostman B, Sjödin A, Michaëlsson K, Byberg L. Coenzyme Q10 supplementation and exercise-induced oxidative stress in humans. Nutrition. 2012 Apr;28(4):403-17.
- Pringsheim T, Davenport W, Mackie G, Worthington I, Aubé M, Christie SN, Gladstone J, Becker WJ; Canadian Headache Society Prophylactic Guidelines Development Group. Canadian Headache Society guideline for migraine prophylaxis. Can J Neurol Sci. 2012 Mar;39(2 Suppl 2):S1-59.
- Rasmussen CB, Glisson JK, Minor DS. Dietary supplements and hypertension: potential benefits and precautions. J Clin Hypertens (Greenwich). 2012 Jul;14(7):467- 71. doi: 10.1111/j.1751-7176.2012.00642.x. Epub 2012 May 14.
- Safarinejad MR, Safarinejad S, Shafiei N, Safarinejad S. Effects of the reduced form of coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinol) on semen parameters in men with idiopathic infertility: a double-blind, placebo controlled, randomized study. J Urol. 2012 Aug;188(2):526- 31.
- Sándor PS, Di Clemente L, Coppola G, Saenger U, Fumal A, Magis D, Seidel L, Agosti RM, Schoenen J.Efficacy of coenzyme Q10 in migraine prophylaxis: a randomized controlled trial. 2005 Feb 22;64(4):713-5.
- Scapagnini G, Davinelli S, Drago F, De Lorenzo A, Oriani G. Antioxidants as antidepressants: fact or fiction? CNS Drugs. 2012 Jun 1;26(6):477-90.
- Shults CW, Oakes D, Kieburtz K, Beal MF, Haas R, Plumb S, Juncos JL, Nutt J, Shoulson I, Carter J, Kompoliti K, Perlmutter JS, Reich S, Stern M, Watts RL, Kurlan R, Molho E, Harrison M, Lew M; Parkinson Study Group. Effects of coenzyme Q10 in early Parkinson disease: evidence of slowing of the functional decline. Arch Neurol. 2002 Oct;59(10):1541-50.
- Slater SK, Nelson TD, Kabbouche MA, LeCates SL, Horn P, Segers A, Manning P, Powers SW, Hershey AD. A randomized, double-blinded, placebo-controlled, crossover, add-on study of CoEnzyme Q10 in the prevention of pediatric and adolescent migraine. Cephalalgia. 2011 Jun;31(8):897-905.
- Storch A, Jost WH, Vieregge P, Spiegel J, Greulich W, Durner J, Müller T, Kupsch A, Henningsen H, Oertel WH, Fuchs G, Kuhn W, Niklowitz P, Koch R, Herting B, Reichmann H; German Coenzyme Q(10) Study Group. Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial on symptomatic effects of coenzyme Q(10) in Parkinson disease. Arch Neurol. 2007 Jul;64(7):938-44.
- von Arnim CA, Herbolsheimer F, Nikolaus T, Peter R, Biesalski HK, Ludolph AC, Riepe M, Nagel G. Dietary Antioxidants and Dementia in a Population-Based CaseControl Study among Older People in South Germany. J Alzheimer's Dis. 2012 Jan 1;31(4):717-24.
- Watts GF, Castelluccio C, Rice-Evans C, Taub NA, Baum H, Quinn PJ. Plasma coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone) concentrations in patients treated with .... J Clin Pathol 1993; 46:1055-1057.
- Yamagami T, kagami H, et al. Effect of coenzyme Q10 on essential hypertension, a double-blind controlled study. In: Folkers K, Yamamura Y, editors. Biomedical and Clinical Aspects of Coenzyme Q10: Proceedings of the Fifth International Symposium on the Biomedical and Clinical Aspects of Coenzyme Q10, vol 5. Amsterdam: Elsevier Science Publishers; 1986:337-343.
- Wyman M, Leonard M, Morledge T. Coenzyme Q10: a therapy for hypertension and statin-induced myalgia? Cleve Clin J Med. 2010 Jul;77(7):435-42.
- Young JM, Florkowski CM, Molyneux SL, McEwan RG, Frampton CM, Nicholls MG, Scott RS, George PM. A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled crossover study of coenzyme Q10 therapy in hypertensive patients with the metabolic syndrome. Am J Hypertens. 2012 Feb;25(2):261-70.
- Zeb I, Ahmadi N, Nasir K, Kadakia J, Larijani VN, Flores F, Li D, Budoff MJ. Aged garlic extract and coenzyme Q10 have favorable effect on inflammatory markers and coronary atherosclerosis progression: A randomized clinical trial. J Cardiovasc Dis Res. 2012 Jul;3(3):185-90.
- Helen Cooke, Helen Seers, CAM-Cancer Consortium. Co-enzyme Q10 [online document]. http://www.cam-cancer.org/CAM-Summaries/Dietary-approaches/Coenzyme-Q10. September 21, 2
- Hoppe U, Bergemann J, Diembeck W, Ennen J, Gohla S, Harris I, Jacob J, Kielholz J, Mei W, Pollet D, Schachtschabel D, Sauermann G, Schreiner V, Stäb F, Steckel F. Coenzyme Q10, a cutaneous antioxidant and energizer. 1999;9(2-4):371-8.
- Fotino AD, Thompson-Paul AM, Bazzano LA. Effect of coenzyme Q10 supplementation on heart failure: a meta-analysis. Am J Clin Nutr. 2012 Dec 5. [Epub ahead of print]
The verdict of a Viptamine Ubiquinol Q10 customer
Ubiquinol – does me a world of good,
feel powerful like the bamboo in the wind, serene like a beetle swinging on the poppy blossom, and cheerful like the bird that sings its song to me in the early morning!
With these lines a small thanks to you for Ubiquinol – simply phenomenal and incomparable.
I’ve been through a very long dry spell with severe health problems and just taking Viptamine Forte has helped me get back on my feet physically, but this little capsule after just 4 weeks… it packs a punch!
Continued joy and success to you in creating such beneficial, invigorating health remedies!
THE ORIGINAL VIPTAMIN
Consumption recommendationTake 1 capsule daily with sufficient water.
|1 vegan capsule contains||US RDA/EU RDA*|
RDA = Recommended Daily Allowance
Ingredients: Ubiquinol, hypromellose (capsule shell).
Units per pack: 30 vegan capsules
From 80 € cost
Right of withdrawal
100% free from
Secure processing, secure payment, fast delivery
Our telephone service is here for you on 0178 488 1809
All questions about your subscription and customer account
Free shipping from 80€. Within Germany in 1 to 2 days with you.